Friday, December 13, 2013

My ever wandering mind

I have come back here for a few reasons:

1. I really enjoy writing (I wish I would have majored in journalism in college, but seeing I could never make up my mind, and still haven't ... well maybe I should, I mean technically I could because I still have not graduated with that degree. I tell myself one day it will happen!)

2. I have a lot of down time at work rather at home, so I have a little time when I'm not busy here.

3. Not that anyone is necessarily interested in what is going on in our crazy lives, I still feel I'd rather jot it down here than on Facebook.

4. Maybe this should have been my #1 ... but as an encouragement to others. Letting you know what God is up to do in my life, and hopefully that can encourage you in someway.  I am so thankful to be a daughter AND Princess to our one and only King!

So today, be blessed! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment