Monday, December 16, 2013

a few cool kids of mine

This kid is pretty awesome ... she was my first born, and is now officially taller than her mother! We get complimented often (well I do, uhmm) that we are sisters. I'll take that any given day of the week! She has no earthly idea how much she is adored by me. She is talented in just about any and everything she tries.


Now this little fella right here is a mess! I can not explain how much this guy means to me! He has completely      stolen his momma's heart (and I'm pretty sure he knows it!) He is definitely a momma's boy, and quite                            frankly I am okay with that. But for the most part, this little guy is our Superhero!


What can I say about my sweet baby E as she was once called. This kid was pure straight up gangster as a baby and toddler. It was her way or no way ... We used to have a saying "A happy Ella, makes a happy everyone" Luckily, it no longer works that way. 


My little "red" as we like to call her. Or, ginger, gingersnap, I've heard firecracker maybe even once or twice. This little chick was once the shy one, until one day decided she was no longer going to be shy or quiet and came out of that shell pretty abrupt! Hey, I'm not complaining, because she is her momma's sidekick and always makes sure that I am okay!



These little people sure do have a special place in my heart. I am so thankful that God has chosen me to be their mommy! There are so many days that honestly, I would like to throw in the towel because I am over all the fighting and bickering, and the "stop looking at me" or "mom, he stuck out his tongue" or "ooohhh she said a bad word" .... but this is life, and how unfair would that be if I gave up and quit. I wasn't raised a quitter. I could never abandon this precious cargo that God has given me to take care of. Sometimes I feel God has given me this supernatural strength to get through some of the toughest and longest days with them, but we just do it, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment