Thursday, March 27, 2014

boys, boys, boys

Boy-  Noise with dirt on it

Ahhh, yes quite possibly.  But I am not here to talk about the messiness of boys.


I am at this point in my life where I look at my baby boy who is no longer a baby, he just turned 4, but he is MY baby, my last child that I carried in my womb for 9 months.  Oh, how my heart is saddened by the thought of this, and oh how this little guy has stolen his mommy's heart. This empty nest that I will one day have, "we" will one day have makes me sad, and just like that, all of our children will be gone.  I know this won't happen for many many years, but it is hard to grasp that thought.


And so today, I am looking forward to that not only do I have one little boy that I gave birth too, but that I will soon have 2 more little fellas AND their dad in my life, and for that I can not wait!  I also know some little girls who are pretty stoked about this, as well as their brother.

*Calm down, no proposal yet ... but I know it's coming*  wink wink




Starring: Savannah, Ella, Lily, Connor, Dillon and none other mister grouchy pants Graham
*photo bomb exclusively by fat guy in a little suit* 




Blessings! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment